Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Export
Export and import are used in conjunction in case you are migrating between servers. Unlike document download where only the selected document itself is downloaded, the export functionality archives the relevant documents or resources referred to in the document. All the documents available for export are divided into the following categories in separate tabs:
- documents - includes all Wyn Enterprise documents further categorized according to the document type - dashboards, reports, report templates, semantic models, datasets, datasources, etc.
- schedule templates - includes schedule templates created by admin,
- custom themes - includes custom themes uploaded by admin, and
- system settings - includes UI Settings, WynReports Settings, Email Settings, Worker queue settings, Schedule Settings, etc.
Follow these steps to export a document.
On the Admin Portal, navigate to System Management > Export.
On the Export page, go to the category that you want to export. For example, go to the Documents tab.
- Select the document(s) you want to export or select all documents in the category using the checkbox.
- Click Export on the top left corner of the page.
By default, the documents are exported as an archive to the Downloads folder, which can later be imported in case you want to migrate documents from one environment to another.