Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Import
Import and export are useful in the case where you want to migrate documents from one environment to another. Unlike document upload where only the selected document itself is uploaded, the import functionality unzips the archived document and all the relevant documents or resources referred in the document are retained.
Follow these steps to import a document.
- On the Admin portal, navigate to System Management > Import.
- Click Select File.
- In the Open dialog that appears, select a .zip file (created while exporting the document) you would like to import into the Wyn Enterprise portal and click Open. A suitable message is displayed on a successful or unsuccessful import. If an imported document is similar to the existing one, it is replaced.