Create and deploy intuitive BI reports.
The user-friendly designer is similar to that of a word processing application. The toolbox provides all the necessary components and controls to ensure high flexibility in the report creation process.
View documents in a fast and powerful report viewer. End-users control their reports with one-touch printing, multiple export formats, display modes, drill-down and drill-through interactivity, and customization options.
Provide a hierarchical representation of your relational data for business users to understand and interact with more easily than raw datasets.
Build reports with the data types that suit your preferences. An embedded report designer offers support for Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, Excel, JSON, CSV, XML, MongoDB, ODBC, and OData.
Allow end-users to distribute their reports on custom schedules in any supported export format that they need through email, file share, or local storage.
Export to Popular Formats
Export formats include PDF, Excel, Word, CSV, JSON, HTML, and PNG.
The Documents Portal allows end-users and admins to easily create, manage, distribute, export, and interact with their reports and dashboards.Learn more
Our designer is built for both technical and non-technical users. Building custom ad hoc reports is easy and intuitive.Learn more
Enhance the report look and feel with customizations such as font color, alignment, and border style.Learn more
Learn More About BI Reporting
Here's a complete guide to ad hoc reporting, best practices, and industry use cases.
In this video, we'll create a tabular product sales report with Wyn Enterprise.
Read the WynReports 4.0 release details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a BI dashboard and a report?
- Dashboards are generally summary-focused. Reports generally data-focused.
- Dashboards are more visual and use various data visualization components. Reports are generally more tabular.
- Dashboards focus on analytical metrics and KPIs. Reports focus on the data behind these metrics.
- Dashboards are generally consumed on the web and provide high interactivity. Reports can be consumed on paper or on the web and provide little interactivity.
- Dashboards provide quick at-a-glance actionable insights, while reports explain and elaborate the data used to derive the insight.
- Dashboards are used to work with trends and insights to identify actionable strategic decisions, while reports are used to track operational and transactional data and processes.
Can I embed Wyn Enterprise modules in my commercial application?
Yes. Wyn Enterprise can easily be embedded as a white-label component in your commercial product offering. Wyn Enterprise provides the self-service BI and ad-hoc reporting functionality behind-the-scenes of your application. Your customers would not know they are using Wyn Enterprise to create, manage, and distribute their reports.
Can we schedule automated report distribution in Wyn Enterprise?
Yes, Wyn offers features for both manual and automatic report generation and distribution using email, file share, and extensible API.
Experience Wyn Enterprise
Unleash the potential in your data with the 30-day full-featured Wyn Enterprise trial.Try Wyn Enterprise Now