Make strategic business decisions with dynamic data visualizations.
30+ Data Visualization Components
Tell the story of the data with bar charts, column, line, area, pie, doughnut, rose, sunburst, radar, scatter, bubble, tree, and funnel charts, pivot tables, and more.
Business User-Friendly Interface
Design interactive dashboards with our simple, user-friendly interface. Easy to use for both the technical and non-technical authors.
Interactive Dashboard Viewer
Explore trends in your data by displaying your dashboards in the interactive viewer. Drill down on data, jump to web pages or other documents, sort and filter, and more.
Integrate dashboards into your business applications with API and iFrame capabilities. Fully white-label to match your corporate branding.
Securely Govern Data
Prevent data loss with centrally managed, role-specific data protection and row-level security. Safeguard your data so that it meets the compliance standards and certifications for your industry.
Trends and Insights
Discover trends and insights instantly using out-of-the-box data visualizations. Highlight analytical metrics and KPIs to help your enterprise make informed business decisions.
Wyn Enterprise allows admins and end-users to easily manage, view, edit, and distribute their dashboards from a centralized portal.Learn more
With Wyn Enterprise, building highly interactive dashboards with out of the box drill-down and cross-filter functionality is simple and intuitive.Learn more
Create a project management dashboard to help guide project progress and performance analysis.Learn more
Learn More About BI Dashboards
We'll cover BI dashboard fundamentals, give use cases, and discuss elements to examine when creating and employing BI dashboards.
In this video tutorial, we'll create an interactive dashboard in under 5 minutes.
WynDashboards 4.0 release details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are business intelligence dashboards useful?
A business intelligence dashboard is an INTERACTIVE visualization of data. It provides the ability to not only display data, but also the ability to explore and drill-down through the data to uncover trends. A business intelligence dashboard is a powerful tool that provides greater insight into your data, so you are able to make informed data-driven decisions..
What are the advantages of using BI dashboards?
- BI dashboards help to identify and visualize data trends, allowing users to clearly understand the story behind their data.
- BI dashboards allow you to quickly drill down into the data behind your KPIs.
- BI dashboards visualize your business KPIs in real-time providing actionable insights to decision makers.
- BI dashboards offer an up-to-date view of the success of an organization or business strategy.
- BI dashboards help decision makers quickly identify market opportunities and operational problems.
- Some modern BI dashboard platforms have self-service capabilities, so users can easily create ad-hoc visualizations via intuitive easy-to-use dashboard designers.
What is the difference between a BI dashboard and a report?
- Dashboards are generally summary-focused. Reports generally data-focused.
- Dashboards are more visual and use various data visualization components. Reports are generally more tabular.
- Dashboards focus on analytical metrics and KPIs. Reports focus on the data behind these metrics.
- Dashboards are generally consumed on the web and provide high interactivity. Reports can be consumed on paper or on the web and provide little interactivity.
- Dashboards provide quick at-a-glance actionable insights, while reports explain and elaborate the data used to derive the insight.
- Dashboards are used to work with trends and insights to identify actionable strategic decisions, while reports are used to track operational and transactional data and processes.
Can I embed Wyn Enterprise modules in my commercial application?
Yes. Wyn Enterprise can easily be embedded as a white-label component in your commercial product offering. Wyn Enterprise provides the self-service BI and ad-hoc reporting functionality behind-the-scenes of your application. Your customers would not know they are using Wyn Enterprise to create, manage, and distribute their dashboards.
Experience Wyn Enterprise
Unleash the potential in your data with the 30-day full-featured Wyn Enterprise trial.Try Wyn Enterprise Now