This article goes through the steps on how to use the Mobile Designer to change the view of your dashboard for mobile viewers.
Steps to Complete:
- Open up a completed dashboard in the Dashboard Designer.
- In the bottom right hand corner select the “Mobile Designer”.
- When you open up the “Mobile Designer”, you will see all of the components that you’ve created on web designer. This is an “Auto Layout”.
- Select “Custom Layout”, and you can stary moving the components of the dashboard around, based on how you want it to be viewed on a mobile device. You also can delete components as well, if you do not want them to be shown in the mobile view.
- Once you’ve made your changes you can select the “Web Designer” in the bottom right corner, to go back to the “Web Designer” of the dashboard.
Note: If you delete a component on the “Mobile Designer” it will not delete or make any changes to the “Web designer” of the dashboard.