This article shows how to change the format of a number value in Dashboards. This will allow the user to have the value be a currency, percentage, etc.
Steps to Complete:
1. Select any chart in your Dashboard that you would like to change the formatting of the number(s).
2. Click on the data tab. In the data tab, you see “Values” which is filled with the values you have selected and want to change the number format.
3. Next to values you will see three vertical dots, click on the dots and select “Data Format”.
4. The “Format Field” box will appear and here you can change the format of the number. The options include: General, Number, Currency, Accounting, Date, Time, Percentage, Fraction, Scientific, Text, Special and Custom.
5. Select the desired format and click “OK”