Wyn Enterprise User Guide
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Document Portal for End Users
- Using Report Designer
- Create Static Report
- Create Tabular Report
- Create Parameterized Report
- Create Master-Detail Report
- Create Pivot Report
- Create Report with Chart
- Styles and Themes
- Expression Editor
- Report Templates
- Visualize Data with Charts and KPIs
- Governing Data and Resources
Drill-through in Chart
You can enhance the interactivity in your report by adding drill-through links to it using Jump to Report property. A drill-through link takes you to another report with more detail. Drill-through links appear as a hyperlink that you can click to move to a completely different report. Drill-through links are displayed when you preview your report.
What You Will Learn
This tutorial guides you through the steps to create a dashboard report.
Note: You need to create Simple Report with Chart before performing following steps.
After you complete this tutorial, you will have a chart report where you can navigate to another report on clicking a series value on chart area.
- From the Explorer , select Plot - Plot2.
- In the Properties pane, go to the Action group of properties and set Type to Jump to Report.
- In the Jump to Report field that appears, select a report from the list that you want to jump to on clicking the plot of Profit.
- Click Preview to view your report in the final output.
- Click a series on the plot area. You will see that you are navigated to that report.
- Exit the preview mode by clicking Back on the left side of the designer.
- Click Save to open the Save dialog box. Enter the report name and click Save Report.