Wyn Enterprise User Guide
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Document Portal for End Users
- Using Report Designer
- Create Static Report
- Create Tabular Report
- Create Parameterized Report
- Create Master-Detail Report
- Create Pivot Report
- Create Report with Chart
- Styles and Themes
- Expression Editor
- Report Templates
- Visualize Data with Charts and KPIs
- Governing Data and Resources
Create Static Report
A static report contains static data, that is, the data is not bound to any data source.
What You Will Learn
This tutorial guides you through the steps to create a static report in Wyn Enterprise Report Designer.
After you complete this tutorial, you will have a report that looks similar to the following.
- On the design area of your report, drag and drop a TextBox control from the left pane of the designer.
- Click the text box to enter the text, for example, 'This is my first Static Report'. Resize the text box accordingly.
- Click the design area of the report.
To change the background color of the report, go to the Properties panel and set Background Color property to a shade of blue color from Theme Colors, Standard Colors, Color Picker, or Web Colors.
To change the look of text box in the report, select the text box and set the following properties.
|BACKGROUND - Color||Green
|BORDER - Style||Double
|BORDER - Width||3pt
|TEXT - Font Size||12pt
|TEXT - Font Family||Comic Sans MS
|TEXT - Color||DarkSeaGreen
- Click Preview to view the final output of your report.
- Exit the preview mode by clicking Back on the left side of the designer.
- Click Save to open the Save dialog box. Enter the report name and click Save Report.
The reports created in the Wyn Enterprise Report Designer are saved in the 'resources' folder of the application.