Wyn Enterprise User Guide
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Document Portal for End Users
- Using Report Designer
- Create Static Report
- Create Tabular Report
- Create Parameterized Report
- Create Master-Detail Report
- Create Pivot Report
- Create Report with Chart
- Styles and Themes
- Expression Editor
- Report Templates
- Visualize Data with Charts and KPIs
- Governing Data and Resources
Wyn Enterprise: Create Data Source
Wyn Enterprise provides a vast list of native connections to all sorts of data sources regardless of whether they are local files or data bases available on different servers.
To create a data source in Wyn Enterprise - Resource Portal, follow these steps.
- On the Resource Portal, navigate to Create (+) > Create Data Source.
- Select a data source from the available ones.
- Fill in the database configuration information for the selected data source.
Verify the Oracle connection by clicking Test Connection. If the data source is available, and the credentials are correct, you receive a notification on successful connection.
Click Create after the connection is successful.
Manage Data Source
You can view the added data source in the Categories tab of the Resource Portal.
You can edit, copy links, rename, delete, download, and manage permissions.