Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Custom Theme
When creating dashboards and reports, we can quickly set the overall style by using the system's built-in document themes. In addition to supporting built-in themes, Wyn Enterprise also supports user-defined themes to fully meet your personalized needs such as to match organizational branding and colors. This section will show you how to create a custom theme.
Create a Custom Theme
- Open the theme designer - go to the website - https://wyn-themes.grapecity.com/
- Select the Portal or Designer on which you want to build the custom theme.
- Modify the theme - adjust the colors and other aspects and observe the effect immediately.
- Download the theme as a zip file.
Upload a Custom Theme
- In the Admin Portal, go to System Management > Custom Theme.
- Click Upload to provide a source of zip file downloaded from the theme designer website.
- Specify the name of the theme and click Submit.
The custom theme is now added and is shown in the right window. The custom theme now works as the built-in theme for the portals. To apply it to the portal, navigate to UI Settings > Portal Settings, and from the Theme drop-down, select the custom theme.