Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Generate Token
Generate Token lets you generate the integration token on the click of a button instead of using the command line. When you generate a token on the Admin Portal, you get a Token which you can copy and use for integration, or you can generate integration URLs for Admin, Resource, and Document Portals. You can use these URL's to access the respective portals.
- Navigate to Account > Generate Token.
- Provide the compulsory details in the corresponding fields:
- Title - title for the token,
- User - valid user name,
- Expiry Time - time by which token should expire,
- Password - password for the user login, and
- Organization Path - organization path for the user.
- Click the Generate Token button.
<img src="../../images/Generate-Token/1110220100.png" alt="Generate Token Interface />
The tokens generated are listed on the right.
You can view the details of tokens, as well as:
- Get token - Click the Get Token icon to copy the token.
- Generate Integration URL - Click the icon to generate the integration urls for Admin, Resource, and Document Portals. You also have option to hide avatar menu and welcome screen.
- Revoke token - Click the icon to revoke the token.
Note: The Portal Uri should be provided in Configuration > UI Settings.