Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Logging on to the Administrator Portal
The Wyn Enterprise admin portal is accessible only to the administrator with authorized admin role. Within admin portal, administrator manages all the tasks related to configuration, user accounts and roles, and documents such as data sources, datasets, dashboards, themes, floor plans, visualizations, and reports.
- Go to login address: http://localhost:51980/admin
- Enter the admin credentials: Username and Password.
The default credentials that should be used are:
- Click Sign in button.
If you click icon, it will show that the admin is logged in.