Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Installing on Ubuntu
On Ubuntu, Wyn Enterprise can be installed using apt-get command.
Install ASP .NET Core 3.1 Runtime library. The minimum supported version is 3.1.6.
wget https://packages.microsoft.com/config/ubuntu/18.04/packages-microsoft-prod.deb -O packages-microsoft-prod.deb sudo dpkg -i packages-microsoft-prod.deb sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install -y apt-transport-https sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install -y aspnetcore-runtime-3.1
(this step is optional) Install any supported database server such as PostgreSQL, SqlServer, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and Azure SQL.
If you do not want to install the database server by yourself, Wyn Enterprise will automatically install PostgreSQL server during installation.
Add the package source of Wyn Enterprise - run the following command.
sudo bash -c 'echo "deb https://gecfartifacts.blob.core.windows.net/repos/aptrepo/wyn/4.1/en/ /" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/wyn.list'
Add the public key of the apt repository of Wyn Enterprise - run the following command.
wget -q -O - https://gecfartifacts.blob.core.windows.net/repos/aptrepo/wyn/wyn.enterprise.pubkey | sudo apt-key add -
Update packages list.
sudo apt-get update
Install the latest version of Wyn Enterprise.
sudo apt-get install wyn-enterprise
Configure Wyn Enterprise, execute the script and run the following command.
sudo bash /opt/Wyn/Monitor/configure.sh
Enter the necessary information required during installation process (press enter to use the default value).
To perform the silent installation, execute the script file 'install.sh' with the following arguments:
- -s: Indicates whether to perform the silent installation.
- -m: Refers to the modules that you want to install on this server, available values are "Server", "Portal", "ReportingWorker" and "CotWorker".
- -d: Refers to the database provider, the supported database providers are "Postgres", "SqlServer", "MySql" and "Oracle".
- -c: Indicates the database server connection strings.
- -i: Indicates whether to import the sample documents.
- -f: Refers to the location of the custom sample data, the custom sample data should be a ZIP file exported from the Wyn Enterprise system.
- -b: Refers to the back-end server's address, this argument must be provided if you do not want to install the module "Server" on this server.
- -k: The license key will be registered to the Wyn Enterprise system during the installation process.
- -v: Indicates the exact version of Wyn Enterprise that you want to install. The latest version of Wyn Enterprise will be installed if you do not specify this argument.
- -h: Shows the help information.
The install and uninstall script files can be downloaded from the following links:
To install all the modules with the default "Postgres" database provider on this server and import the built-in documents, run the following command.
sudo bash ./install.sh -si
To install all the modules with the specified "MySql" database provider on this server and do not import the built-in documents, run the following command.
sudo bash ./install.sh -s -d "MySql" -c "Server=localhost;Port=3306;Uid=root;Pwd=xA123456;"
To install modules "Server“ and "Portal" with default "Postgres" database provider on this server and import the custom sample documents, run the following command.
sudo bash ./install.sh -sm "Server,Portal" -if "/the/location/of/custom/sample/documents.zip"
To install modules "ReportingWorker" and "CotWorker" on this server, run the following command.
sudo bash ./install.sh -sm "ReportingWorker,CotWorker" -b "10.32.5.31"
To uninstall Wyn Enterprise, run the following command.
sudo bash ./uninstall.sh -s
To uninstall Wyn Enterprise and force delete all its contents, run the following command.
sudo bash ./uninstall.sh -sf
To uninstall Wyn Enterprise and remove the installed built-in database, run the following command.
sudo bash ./uninstall.sh -sr
To install a specific version.
sudo apt-get install wyn-enterprise=x.x.xxx
To upgrade Wyn Enterprise, run either of the commands.
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get --only-upgrade install wyn-enterprise
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install wyn-enterprise
To view version list.
apt-cache policy wyn-enterprise
sudo apt-get purge wyn-enterprise
To check which version is installed.
dpkg -s wyn-enterprise