- Getting Started
Get Started with Administering Wyn Enterprise
- System Requirements
- Installing on Windows
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- License Wyn Enterprise
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Deploying with Reverse Proxy
- Deploying to Azure App Service (AAS)
- Deploying to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying to AKS using Helm Chart
- Deploying to Local Kubernetes
- Deploying to Kubernetes Cluster using Helm Chart
- Deploying as a Virtual Directory or Sub-Application
- Deploying in a Distributed Environment
- Migration from ActiveReports Server 12
- Upgrade Wyn Enterprise to Latest Version
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Account Management
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
- How To and Troubleshooting
- Get Started with Administering Wyn Enterprise
- User Guide
- Developer Guide
Wyn Enterprise architecture consists of four worker modules: Cot Worker, Dashboard Worker, Report Worker, and Server. Each module has its own set of functions.
To learn more about these modules, please see the Wyn Architecture.
In this section, you will learn how to remotely deploy modules in a distributed environment.
Open the Wyn Enterprise portal on the web browser, and switch to the Admin Portal.
Navigate to the Node Management page and choose a secondary node where you want to install the worker module(s).
Under the Service Information section of the node, click the Download icon next to the worker module(s) you want to install.
Once the worker module is installed successfully on the machine, the Status changes from Not Installed to Running.
For more information, please see Node Management.
Save the changes.