Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Security Providers
In the Admin Portal, you can provide security provider settings.
Add a Security Provider
Copy the compiled security provider DLL file to the SecurityProviders folder in the Wyn installation directory. The default path for Windows is C:\Program Files\Wyn Enterprise\Portal\SecurityProviders. For Linux, the default path is .../opt/Wyn/Portal/SecurityProviders.
Note : If the security provider depends on other DLLs, please copy them to the same directory.
Navigate to Configuration > Security Providers and click Add Provider.
Select the security provider you want to add.
Select the security provider and enter the settings on the right of the page.
Note : You can set the specific options of the security provider in code.
- In order for the security provider settings to take effect, restart the Wyn Enterprise service.
For more information on: