Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Schedule Settings
As an admin at Wyn Enterprise portal, you can manage schedule for document processing.
On the Admin Portal, navigate to Schedule Settings.
Set the following options:
|Don't deliver the empty document||the schedule result for an empty report will not deliver if the option is set to True.|
|Disable Manual and One-time task||set true or false to disable or enable manual and one-time task|
|Disable "File Share" delivery||set true or false to disable or enable "File Share" delivery|
|Max. storage interval||maximum time for which the document, after schedule execution, be stored as cache.|
Note that an empty document is a document without data. For example, a report is considered empty if:
- it contains no report items.
- it contains report items with static data.
- it contains report items except the data region controls - Table, Chart, List, Tablix, Banded List that are set to expressions containing the dataset fields or parameters.
- it contains Table, Chart, List, Tablix, Banded List data regions where
- a Table, Tablix, List, Banded List, or Map is bound to a dataset that returns no data.
- a Chart has an empty plot area.
- a List or a Banded List is bound to a dataset that returns non-empty data but without report items.
- a Map is bound to a dataset that returns non-empty data but no layer is bound to a dataset.