Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Default Document Theme
Themes allow you to control the visual presentation of a document - report or dashboard - and determines the document's overall look. A default document theme is the default color scheme that a new document uses by default, on its creation.
You can configure the default document theme in the Default Document Theme section under Configuration.
Set a Default Document Theme
- Navigate to Configuration > Default Document Theme.
- Select a theme from the list of themes.
Click the Save Changes button.
After setting the default document theme, you can observe that the theme is applied on creating a dashboard or a report. The end-user can always change the default theme to a theme of his choice.