Wyn Enterprise Administration Guide
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
Wyn Enterprise: Auditing Settings
Auditing allows you to track which reports are accessed and what is done with them.
- On the Admin Portal, navigate to Auditing Settings.
Enter information for the settings, described below.
|Turn on Auditing||Turns on auditing.|
|Days to store auditing||Specify the number of days to store audit data.|
|Provider||Specify provider for a database in which to store the data – MS SQL Server, MySQL, or PostgresSQL.|
|Use Connection String||Turns on the Connection string field, if you just want to enter a connection string.|
|Host||Enter the name of the host machine on which to store auditing data.|
|Port||Enter the port number to use on the host machine.|
|Database name||Enter the name of the database in which to store auditing data.|
|Authentication (for MS SQL Server)||Select whether to use Windows authentication or server authentication to provide access to the database.|
|User name||Enter the user name under which to log in to the database.|
|Password||Enter the password to use for logging in to the database.|
- Once you provide all needed information, click Connect and then Save to save it and begin auditing.