- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
Wyn Enterprise: Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
There are cases when a customer wants to access the 'Portal' or 'Resource Portal' without login. So, we need to provide an approach to support such cases. Using Generate Token setting, and admin can generate an integration security token or access token for the specific user, which can be used to access the respective portals. The Wyn Enterprise uses Identity service to generate a long term access token for the specific user. The external system or users can access the portal or views by appending the extra access token parameter to the original URL without login. An admin can grant or revoke the permissions of the specific user so that the resource scope that the user can access can be controlled.
- Navigate to Account > Generate Token.
Provide the User and Password in the corresponding fields.
Click the Generate Token button.
You see that the integration URLs are generated as:
- Integrate Portal URL: http://localhost:51980/integration/?token=\<access token>
- Integrate Resource Portal URL: http://localhost:51980/integration/resource/?token=\<access token>
These URLs can be used directly to access document portal and resource portal, respectively. These URLs can be used to integrate with other systems by using an iframe.