- Getting Started
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
Wyn Enterprise: Add User to a Role
This topic discusses in detail the steps required to assign a role to a user. If you want to add a role to a new user, then follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Account Management > User.
- Click Add User button.
- Scroll down to Roles. Select from the drop-down options for a role. This will assign a role to a user.
- Click Save button. This will save all the changes.
If you want to add a role to an already existing user, then follow the steps given below:
Navigate to Account Management > User.
Click the vertical ellipses icon located on the rightmost side of an existing user profile, and then click the Edit button.
Scroll down to Roles and select the appropriate role for the user.
Click Save button to save all the changes.