- Getting Started
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
Wyn Enterprise: Assign Categories
Categories help organize reports and dashboards and make navigation easier. You can assign a category to a report or a dashboard on the Documents Portal.
Note: You can add your personal category on the Categories page of the Admin portal and use it along with the system categories.
On the Documents Portal, select a report from the list and select the Categories action.
In the Categories window that appears, select a category for the report. You can select multiple categories one by one.