- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
Wyn Enterprise: Themes
The Themes interface allows you to easily manage all the themes created in the Resource Portal. You can download or delete themes, search for any specific theme, or even sort the header information alphabetically or by latest date by clicking on the specific header.
Navigate to Documents > Themes.
Click the download icon to save the theme on your system. The downloaded theme is saved as a .rdlx-theme file.
- Navigate to Documents > Themes.
Click the delete icon next to the theme that you want to delete. Then, in the Delete Document dialog box, click the Ok button to permanently delete the theme from Admin Portal.
To delete multiple themes at the same time, click Show Checkbox button present at the top right portion adjacent to the search bar. It will enable the multi-select option.
- Select the themes that you want to delete and click the Delete selected documents button present at the top right portion adjacent to the Hide Check Box button. To select all the themes at once, click the first check box at the top, adjacent to the Name header.