- Getting Started
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
Wyn Enterprise: Import
Import and export are useful in case where you want to migrate documents from one environment to another. Follow these steps to import a document and its references (datasets, themes, images, templates, etc.).
- On the Admin portal, navigate to System Management > Import.
- Click Select File.
- In the Open dialog that appears, select a .zip file (created while exporting the document) you would like to import into the Wyn Enterprise portal and click Open. A suitable message is displayed on successful or unsuccessful import. If an imported document is similar to the existing one, it is replaced.