- Getting Started
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
Wyn Enterprise: Dashboards
The Dashboards interface allows you to easily manage all the dashboards created in Document Portal or Resource Portal. You can download or delete dashboards, search for any specific dashboard, or even sort the header information alphabetically or by latest date by clicking on the specific header.
Navigate to Documents > Dashboards.
Click the download icon to save the dashboard on your system. The downloaded dashboard is saved as a .dbd file.
- Navigate to Documents > Dashboards.
- Click the delete icon next to the dashboard that you want to delete. Then, in the Delete Document dialog box, click the Ok button to permanently delete the dashboard from Admin Portal.
- To delete multiple dashboards at the same time, click Show Check Box button present at the top right portion adjacent to the search bar. It will enable the multi-select option.
- Select the dashboards that you want to delete and click the Delete Selected Documents button present at the top right portion adjacent to the Hide Check Box button. To select all the dashboards at the same time, click the first check box at the top, adjacent to the Name header.