- Getting Started
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
Wyn Enterprise: UI Settings
The User Interface Settings allows you to customize the logos, color schemes, etc. of the Wyn Enterprise portal to comply with organization's branding guidelines.
The UI settings page is divided into two categories - Portal Settings and Identity Settings. You can preview the images as you upload, to the right of the corresponding UI setting. Once you have configured all the settings, click the Save button to save the updates made on the UI settings page.
In the Portal Settings, you can change the Title, Themes, or Portal URI, and also choose to display empty categories. In addition, you can upload different logos. All the uploaded images need to be in supported image format and recommended size.
- The Large Logo is displayed on the upper left corner of the Admin Portal.
- The Small Logo is displayed on the upper left corner of the Document Portal and Resource Portal.
- The Tab Icon is displayed on the browser's tab.
In the Identity Settings, you can set a login logo, login image, and write a login tip. All the uploaded images need to be in supported image format and recommended size.
- The Login Logo is displayed on the login page.
- The Login Image is displayed on the left side of the login page.
- The Login Tip is a message that you want to display on the login page.