- Getting Started
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
- Document Management
Wyn Enterprise: System Configurations
The System Configurations setting on Wyn Enterprise portal lets admin manage the identity service information settings.
Use Embedded Identity
You can choose to use embedded identity service. In this case, the URL of the identity service is same as the portal's URL.
Identity Server URL
It contains the server URL of the identity service.
Authorized Web Application URLs
It contains all the URLs that Wyn runs on.