Wyn Enterprise Documentation
- Installation and Deployments
- Installing on WindowsOS
- Installing on Linux
- Installing using Docker
- Deploying with a Reverse Proxy
- Deploying with HTTPS
- Configuring an Integration Security Token and Using DirectURL
- Logging on to the Administrator Portal
- Ports in Firewall
- Configuration Settings
- Security Management
- System Management
- Installation and Deployments
- An Introduction to Wyn Enterprise
- Document Portal for End Users
- Using Report Designer
- Create Static Report
- Create Tabular Report
- Create Parameterized Report
- Create Master-Detail Report
- Working with Dashboards
- Dashboard Designer
- Selecting a Dataset
- Data Attributes
- Dashboard Scenarios
- Charts and KPIs
- Calc Charts
- Containers and Components
- Dashboard Appearance
- Preview Dashboard
- Export Dashboard
- Data Analysis and Interactivity
- View and Manage Dashboards
- Governing Data and Resources
- Create Data Source
- Data Source Connections
- Create Dataset
- Create Semantic Model
- Secure Data Management
- Create Floor Plan
- Upload Resources
- Using Dashboard Designer
- Section 508 Compliance
- Developer Guide
Wyn Enterprise: An Overview
What is Wyn Enterprise?
Wyn Enterprise is a browser-based report designer that enables users to create complex reports and dashboards without any knowledge of codes. It provides multi-source data integration, self-service business intelligence, data visualization, online document designing, and data reporting.
You can integrate almost all Wyn Enterprise's capabilities into your own software products. The end users won't feel our presence. Your technicians will get silent installation. The IT teams can gather and secure enterprise data. You get the features such as software interface customization, single sign-on, dashboard and report designers, viewer integration, etc. The out-of-the-box functionality of Wyn Enterprise saves time that you would otherwise spend on system integration and configuration.
Explore the list of features in Key Features.
How it Works?
With Wyn Enterprise, you can connect to multiple data sources, organize the data in the data sources, and generate data sets. You can use the datasets to create dashboards and reports that transform data into a visually realistic interactive form. Therefore, you can use Wyn Enterprise not only as a personal visualization tool, but also as an analysis and decision engine for project teams, departments, and the entire enterprise.
Wyn Enterprise consists of three portals:
The Admin portal is available to administrators only, who
» configure the server,
» manage account and security settings, and
» are responsible for smooth functioning of the server.
The primary audience for the Document portal are the end-users, who, according to the permission allotted to them by an administrator, are able to
» view the documents,
» analyse the documents through interactive features, and
» create dashboards and reports from the data accessible to them.
The primary audience for Resource portal are the data administrators or IT team, who have access to only the resource portal and not the document portal, as they do not consume or design the dashboards or reports. They
» setup and make the data available through server, that includes data models, documents, templates, images, and themes,
» maintain the data accessible to the end users, and
» perform the administrative tasks related to documents like assigning permissions.
You do not need a strong technical background to quickly get started with commercial data analysis and visualization. With Wyn Enterprise, you can achieve:
- High-value, interactive, drillable dashboards;
- The data set can be configured with automatic updates to achieve real-time dashboard display with high efficiency;
- Multi-angle, multi-dimensional dynamic analysis to meet the global data analysis needs of enterprises;
- Intelligent drilling, direct access to various details;
- Automatically generate reports on a regular basis, such as capital daily reports, sales weekly reports, financial monthly reports, etc.
- View reports or dashboards on the mobile side, monitor them in real time, and drill down to details;
- Share your dashboard or report with others.